Out Of Province Inspection Request Form

Search Description

Getting an out-of-province vehicle inspection is required to register an out-of-province vehicle in Alberta. You must register the out-of-province vehicle within 90 days from permanent residency in Alberta or importing the vehicle.
Request for an Written Off/Salvage Vehicle Inspection
A salvage inspection is done on a vehicle that has been declared as a write-off, but has now been repaired and is potentially safe and eligible to be considered road-worthy.

Search Details

Driver's Name :  
Driver's Licence :  
Upload Bill Of Sale :

Latest Reviews

Check out our customers reviews.

Road Test News

Road Tests are now available.

Immigration Services

For Citizenship and Immigration Services.