Motor Vehicle/ Vehicle Information Report (VIR)
Vehicle Information Report – VIR
Is a report that provides information about a vehicle’s history in Alberta.
The information includes:
- Status of the vehicles eg. Active, Repaired, etc.
- Year of Vehicle
- Make and Model of Vehicle
- S/N of vehicle
- Place of registration in Alberta
- Date of registration in Alberta
- Will state if there are any liens on the vehicle but will NOT provide details of the lien
Customer will receive the search result by email within ONE business day.
Vehicle Information Report will cost $39.25
Terms and Conditions
The customer is responsible for providing and entering the correct VIN number. Once the request is received by our online processing department the customer will be responsible for paying the full amount charged whether the information received is valid or not.
If the Vehicle Information Report(VIR) is requested by Ontario Minstry of Transportation please provide their fax number.